Wednesday 8 January 2014

Keep Calm and blow bubbles

Good morning, it's Crafting Vicky here and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog and today I would like to share a card I made with Bubble page color.

Isn't this little girl just adorable?!?  I thought she would be perfect with some bright colors.

Here's a closer look at the awesome digi

You can see more details on my blog.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Vicky this is such a cheerful creation. Your design paper and buttons are just perfect for the cute image.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable Vicky, love how your papers compliment her blowing bubbles!!

    ReplyDelete