Wednesday 26 February 2014

Sweet Claire

Good morning, it's Crafting Vicky here and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog and today I would like to share a special creation that I made using Sweet Claire. For our Green theme month!!!
Digital Stamp, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply, Art by Mi Ran Jung

She's totally adorable!  And I dressed her all in green to go with our theme for the month!  I also thought it made it look like a spring card.


So what do you think?  Is this a pretty springy looking card?!?

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  She was so fun to color!!!

You can see more details on my blog. So what do you think?!  Did I go overboard with the flowers?  I couldn't seem to stop!

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer!  And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Vicky this is just so beautiful with the green colouring. Love the pretty lace and flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do I think? I think Fabulous! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Sweet and fresh, Vicky!! I miss spring so much, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, pretty and fresh, Vicky! Too many flowers? Never .... not in my book anyhow ;) Really beautiful layout, colouring and embellies xx

    ReplyDelete