Monday 12 May 2014

Girl with Dove

Good Morning

Angelique here with todays showcase card
I've used the image Girl with Dove
You can find her in shop HERE


She's coloured with pencils and odorless turpentine
I figured it was time for me to use a different colour as so many of my colourings have pink in them, 
so I've choosen for a blue dress.
For the list of materials, please visit my blog: http://engeldesignsscrap.blogspot.nl/

I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project.
I would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting the shop to see als the wonderful images Artbymiran has to offer!

Thank you so much for dropping by.
Have a wonderfull day.


Huggsss, Angelique

1 comment:

  1. Just stunning Angelique with beautiful monochromatic colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete