Friday 23 May 2014

New Images + DT's Little Garden Sally Creations


Good morning, Happy Friday! It’s Mi Ran here 

I have some new images I wanted to share that I will be adding to my store ARTBYMIRAN


  

  





Artbymiran Facebook Fan Group 300 Member Celebration!!

Wednesday May 21th ~ Saturday 24th 11PM EST


300 Member freebie released by ARTBYMIRAN!!

This image will not be available in the store, and is only available in the Artbymiran's Facebook Members Only from now until Saturday, May 24th at 11:00 p.m. EST. If you not a member, join artbymiran FB group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/artbymiran/

Also a little competition and the winner will get to choose digi stamp from the Art by MiRan store https://www.etsy.comshop/artbymiran


Here are artbymiran designers' inspirations for you! Hope you enjoy!


Created by Jackie


Created by Vesi


Created by Vicky


Created by Desire


Created by Ruza


Created by Anne


Created by Mi Ran




Thank you for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous new release images and stunning projects by the team. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic inspiration cards, everyone! I'm loving the newest images released, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images Mi Ran and I am sure the design team did them proud.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete