Tuesday 17 June 2014

Chef Charlotte...

Hiya Everyone
Thanks for popping by the Art by Mi Ran Showcase Blog

Its my turn (Joey) to post today
and I have used the gorgeous
Which you can get HERE in the SHOP
alongside many other gorgeous girlies
I coloured her up with spectrum noir markers and mounted her onto a tag, the recipe stamp is one I have amongst my stash forever, the embellies also from my stash, I added a little glitter outline to her, isn't she just the cutest!!!

Don't forget you can POP over and join the challenge too, we would LOVE to have you play along,

Joey
x x x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Joey. Love the stamp!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome chef creation with such a wonderful inspiring recipe.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete