Wednesday 25 June 2014

Flora - Crafting Vicky

Good morning, it's Crafting Vicky here and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog and today I would like to share a special creation that I made using Flora.
Digital Stamp-Flora, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
Our theme for the month is Pearls and Ribbon I thought she was just perfect for this!  She's so pretty and summery with that little dress and tulips!

I decided to make a very fresh and summery card!  So I used papers from Jillibean soup - watermelon gazpacho.  I used my large oval and label 31 from Spellbinder.  I also used my Nellie's multiframe ovals for the sentiment.  I added a little flower border done with my MS punch.  I put a bunch of pearls on top of it.  And that little border is on top of a little ribbon from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.

You can see more details on my blog. So what do you think?!  Isn't she just adorable?!?

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer!  And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. This is just so gorgeously pretty and girly, Vicky.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is such a lovely card love the image and agree perfect for the theme

    ReplyDelete