Thursday 5 June 2014

sitting pretty

Good morning everyone :)
It's  Anne here,  and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran blog. 
Today I would like to share a card I made using the very beautiful  Gracie.  Isn't she adorable?
Our theme over on the challenge blog  this month is  lace and pearls.  So in keeping with that here is my card to hopefully inspire you :)



If you'd like some more  details  then visit my blog.  

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran  has to offer!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!
Anne x

3 comments:

  1. lovely card - i love black and red have yet to colour this one Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so striking with the black and red colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design. Love the bows, theyre gorgeous

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete