Tuesday 12 August 2014

Bookaholic Kaite

Good Morning

Jackie here to host today's showcase, this month we have 
challenged the team with a Back to School theme.

I don't know about you, but for me I am ready for school to 
begin LOL!! It's been a short summer it seems, but it's time
for my kiddo to get back on a schedule and do something other than
play Xbox!!

So with our Back to School theme, Mi Ran created a couple of 
adorable images perfect for teachers, kids and let's not forget 
those cafeteria ladies and secretary as they are always just a call away 
to help make your day a bit easier!

I am sharing Bookaholic Kaite



I created a fun desk calendar with her!! 
Lots of little trinkets with this sweet gal who can't wait for
school to begin!
I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project...
Would love to have you visit my blog Papermoments ~ 
where I will share more details on how I created both cards!

Come on over and join the fun with our 
new challenge!! It is always ANYTHING GOES 

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun and colourful and the calendar is a wonderful idea.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete