Saturday 23 August 2014

Guest Designer - Silvia Sencaka - 2nd creation

Good morning, it's time the 2nd creation of our 2nd Guest Designer for the month of August Silvia Sencaka.

In case you have missed her 1st highlight let's meet her now:


Hi there! I am a happy mom with one daughter. Just start making card and coloring since March 2014, so it makes me still a baby compared to all of you lol. Hope i can make card and colour as good as you all. I am so excited and feel honoured to be guest designer at Art By Miran challenge blog. Miran's image all is gorgeous and makes me have hard time to choose which one to get :D . Hope you all liked my card!
xoxo, Silvia

For her 2nd creation Silvia used the very cute School girl.  And she went with the theme of the month which is back to school!

Here's the description she provided with the card:
I made this card thinking of my daughter that will entering kindergarten this july, i really love coloring miran's school girl! She is so cute and the uniform pattern is exactly same with my daughter's uniform,  and i color it exactly same. Plus i use Linette Paperglitter school collage, because i think it perfect with the theme. Hope you all like it! xoxo

Doesn't she look totally awesome with all the perfect embellishments for school?!?  You can see the details on how she made this card on her blog here. BTW she's new to blogging!

I think you will agree with me that she did an awesome job showcasing this beautiful image. We are sooo happy that she joined us for the GDT in August

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment