Wednesday 3 September 2014

Rosie in all her elegance ...

Good morning! Ruza here, and its my turn to host the Art by Miran Blog

This month our Theme is "Dies and/or Punches".


I love this Rosie stamp. She is such an elegant lady that I went for clean
 and elegant look for my design. I layered her on a my design and
used an old scalloped die, and one of my new
die-namics die.

You can see more details about today's project on my blog
 ... Ruza's Craft Corner!

We would love for you to become a follower of our Blog, along with visiting 
our shop to see all of the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer!

We have a artbymiran Facebook Page, where we offer Monthly Challenges. 
Come on over and join the FUN, chat with Mi Ran and the Design Team Members! 

I hope that you'll pop on over to the Artbymiran Challenge Blog!
... where we host bi-weekly challenges ...

Thank you for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

1 comment: