Monday 15 September 2014

Tutorial time!!

Hi Art by Mi Ran fans!!

It's Sandra here, and I have a very special post with you to share today, because this is the first official Art by MiRan tutorial!

I would like to show you all, how to create a little scene behind a coloured image. Believe me, this sounds harder than it is!


Supplies:
- Colored image 
(I used Stephanie brings a surprise, which is only available when you are subscribed to Through the Craft Room door Magazine)
- Ruler
- Copic Multiliner
- Grey, Green and Blue alcohol markers.


Take your ruler, and draw a horizontal line with your Copic Multiliner. Twist the image, and draw some oblique lines, to create a pavement.

 

 Accent the lines with a Copic Marker C7, and blend it out with C5 and C3. Now your pavement is
ready.

  


Start scribbling some bushes above the pavement with G46, and make some scribbles in the bushes too. Blend it out with your G43, and your bushes are finished.


  


Now we want to create a sky, so take your BG10 marker and draw some clouds. Blend them out on the outside line with your BG000. Do not blend inside the cloud. Now color the full sky with BG0000, and your background is finished 

And here is my finished card, and a close up of the image. For the rest of the supplies and details youcan check my blog Crea-Sandra

 
This was it for today, I hope you all like it! If there are any questions about the tutorial, please ask!

Hugs, Sandra

5 comments:

  1. Super idea and very effective too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to create pavement, I usually do grass but I would love to try this, thanks for the idea and inspiration Sandra. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the wonderful step by step tutorial. Your colouring is superb and its a gorgeous design too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete