Wednesday 26 November 2014

Snowflake and girl - Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone!  It's my turn to post the inspirational post on the blog and I decided to go with the theme of the month which is non traditional Christmas colors.  I'm really loving non traditional Christmas colors this year!

For my card I decided to play with the super cute Snowflake and girl.
Christmas Digital Stamp, Winter Coloring page, snowflake and girl illustration, Xmas digi stamp, kids coloring book, instant download, anime
This time around I went for a blue and gold color scheme :)

Here's my card!

And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  If you want the details on how I made this card you should come here.

I just think she's totally ready for Christmas... I'm not but at least my cards are done :)

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment