Saturday 10 January 2015

Guest Designer - Gloria Shirr

Good morning, it's time to meet our 2nd Guest Designer for the month of January Gloria Shirr.

We are trilled that she agreed to be our Guest Designer! She will be showcased here 2 times during the month. So let's meet her now:

My name is Gloria Shirr and I started scrapbooking in July 2011 and card making in October 2011.  I created my first scrapbook as a way to heal after the passing of my father in 2009.  I worked as a nurse all of my life, first as an LPN, then as an RN.  I raised 3 children, so I didn’t have time to express my creativity through art until 2011.  I was forced to resign from nursing due to my allergies to smells, which caused difficulty in breathing.  I joined Close To My Heart as a consultant in 2012 when  I fell in love with the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.  I love all the friends  I have made through my crafting.  I am in awe of Art By Miran digis and just recently discovered her rubber stamps through Whimsy Stamps.   I feel blessed to be chosen as a Guest Designer for Art By Miran.  My blog is  http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

So let's see her 1st fabulous creation where she followed our theme the month which is 3 of the same. And she really went all out with 3 flowers, 3 buttons, 3 gems and 3 frames :) For this card she used the fabulous image Miss Broadway.

She's totally adorable in those colors.  It really gives a nice springy look! You can see the details on how she made this card on her blog here.

I think you will agree with me that she did an awesome job showcasing this beautiful image. Gloria will be back on the 24th of January for her 2nd creation.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by MiRan has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

11 comments:

  1. Wow Gloria I am so thrilled you are a guest designer here with us. Your card is stunning and the mono colouring amazing.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Desire! It is such an honor to be given this opportunity! I love Art By Miran digis and Miran is such a sweet and loving person. Have a great day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, love the monochrome theme!! Hugs from Sweden Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh love!! the greens are awesome!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors you're using totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see your work, great colour I'm thinking of doing my kitchen that green.lol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Congratulations on being guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautiful card, I love green color

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your GDT place...Gorgeous card, fabulous image and loving the green.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete