Tuesday 20 January 2015

Hi There Betty!


It's Tammy Louise with you today on the MiRan Inspiration blog and I'm grateful to be home with my family from the CHA conference and back to the craft table with today's project for MiRan's Etsy store and digital images!  Her name is Bubbly Betty!  Isn't she dreamy?  Colored with my Copics and glittered up and shining with glossy accents and glitter along with my stickles!  Hope you enjoy it!


INGREDIENTS: 
MiRan digital image Bubbly Betty

MEDIUMS: 
Copic ink: hair YR12,14,18
skin: E04,13,11,00,000,R20,R30
bubbless B12,14,0000

for more of this specifics on this lovely little project, stop by my blog anytime!  Love to visit with you all!
Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Love it so much,the colors,glossy effect and glitter make your card looks so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, and the glitter is super, love it!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning...love it!
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete