Wednesday 28 January 2015

What's New Pussy Cat - Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone!  Hope you are all doing good.  I'm here to share with you something a bit different that I did :)  I figured it would be fun to share something other than a card.

For this make I followed the theme of the month which was to use 3 of the same elements and I decided to play with the super cute What's new Pussy Cat.
Digital Stamp - What's New Pussycat, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
Here's my little calendar page.  I figured she was perfect for a back to school image when your cat doesn't want you to go back to school!


And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  If you want the details on how I made this you should come here.

It was a lot of fun sharing something a bit different with you today.  Hope you liked it!

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

1 comment: