Friday 27 March 2015

Fun & Funky Number One

Good morning, Happy Friday to You!!

 Jackie  here today, as it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog 

This month we challenged the team to have some fun 
and share Fun Hair Color designs with you!!

The showcase team has shared some FANTASTIC designs 
if you missed any of them - take a minute and check out them out!!
Vicky
RoRa
Desire 
Anne
Irene
Kristina
Corinne
Ruza
Sandra

Today I'm sharing one of my favorites
this sweetie is NUMBER ONE
she is available as a rubber stamp over on Whimsy Stamps



As you can see I really had some fun with her hair
You can see more details on what color Copic I use on her over
 on my blog Papermoments

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran  has to offer!

We have a new artbymiran Facebook Fan Page, where we offer monthly challenges, come on over and join the fun, chat with Mi Ran and the design team members!



Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment