Saturday 9 May 2015

Guest Designer - Becky Hetherington

Hello everyone!  I've got another amazing GDT to present to you today! Wow we are so spoiled getting fabulous designers to work with Art By Mi Ran images!  Today I'm happy to present to you Becky Hetherington.

Here is a little bit about this wonderful lady.



Hi, I'm Becky, from cards by Becky. I live on the North East coast of England with my hubby, our two kids and our Border Terrier. I have always been crafty, my mam taught me how to knit, crochet and sew when I was little. I caught the card making bug when I made our wedding invites in 2008. My style has changed vastly in the past few years, but I think I have now found my niche.

So let's see what she created using the wonderful Calla, she's really an awesome image to use for our theme this month on the showcase which is use some fibers and you can see Becky used many on this gorgeous card.

The details on this card are just stunning and really do showcase this image wonderfully.  I'm sure that you will want to go and check out the details on how this fabulous card was made, you can find it here.

Thank you so much Becky for accepting our invitation to be our GDT this month.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by MiRan has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment: