Saturday 11 July 2015

Guest Designer - Lisa West

Hello everyone!  I'm always in awe of all the talent out there and this is the case of our next guest designer Lisa West!

Here is a little bit about this wonderful lady.

My name is Lisa and I live on the South Coast of the UK with my hubby, 5 year old boy and two year old girl. I have crafted on and off since I was a little girl, but have seriously been into papercrafts for just over 10 years and have been lucky to be published in a UK craft magazine. When I'm not crafting, which doesn't happen often, I love to cook, bake, garden, watch TV/ movies and spend time with family. 

So let's see what she created using the gorgeous Mia,  And she used the theme which was doing use cool colors.  And I have to admit that when I think of cool colors I do tend towards blues!


And here's a closer look at the image.


 I'm sure that you will want to go and check out the details on how this fabulous card was made, you can find it here.

Thank you so much Lisa for accepting our invitation to be our GDT this month.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by MiRan has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment