Saturday 24 October 2015

HELLO

Hi everyone Tracy here, and I have planned something very exciting for this month, CHRISTMAS CHEER PAPERS AND SENTIMENTS
which I can now share with you. 
I will be making a different paper pack each month and we will add to the files section on the facebook group for you all to use.
You can download for free from 24th oct

My project I made with the papers shows you a very simple TAG CARD technique. All the sizes you need are shown in the photos below. The image I have used is HELLO and you can get her HERE

 You can pick 2 papers from the paper pack and do half and half like my tag, its very simple to do. A little piece of lace an off cut will do as you can see I only have 2 little bits and they don't match so don't worry about this.

 
  Add one piece of lace to the middle of the tag, and the piece use for the top by making a hole in the top of the tag and feeding the lace through, then tie some string with 2 little bells on it into a bow 
and this will give a very pretty finish


 Finally add your colored image and sentiment and a few flowers and your tag card is ready for a sweet holiday message inside
 Hope you enjoy the papers and try making a tag card they are so fun... big hugs x

1 comment: