Wednesday 24 February 2016

Jammin Jayden - Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone!  I'm here this month with all masculine makes!!!  I know right?!? (yeah same start from last post lol) but it's true!!! It's rare that I did Art by Mi Ran male pieces!!!

This is my very last post on the showcase!  I am leaving Art by Mi Ran.  Sad but at the same time I thought it was time.  Not sure that my stuff is up to all the fab work I see on here :)  I'm feeling that I'm totally fortunate to have been able to be here from the beginning and have been with this totally AMAZING group of artists!!!  And the most fabulous of them all is Mi Ran!  So sweet and generous with her time and advice.  LOVE HER and totally will be continuing to follow her and make stuff with her art.

Anyway enough before I start crying here.... My last make is a playful one for my little nephew's b-day that is coming up.  I thought that  Jammin Jayden would be perfect for him.
Digital Stamp - Jammin Jayden (ABM003), Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
I used a lot of left over papers that I had in my stash.

And here's the image closer colored with my copics.

If you want to know more about how I created this come over to my blog.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that you are leaving Crafting Vicky. I love your creations and appreciate all of them. I have been watching you for years and your creativity is awesome! Good luck on whatever you do. Hugs. Gloria

    ReplyDelete